Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi..

Greetings to the world above and below ground:
What do we have today? Nothing? Yeah, you got that right. Good guess. However, you are absolutely wrong. Maybe I don't have anything to share, but.. Let us begin our prelude into the world of Stories, or should I put simply, my experience yesterday. Well well, everyday is the same. First thing most of us, humans always do, is to wake up, brush their teeth, wash their face, bathe and so on and so forth.. The same procedure was happening to me on that day. I don't wish to call that particular day "Interesting", but it all happened all of a sudden. So "what" is all of you want to know right? Like you, I am also an ordinary being. I don't have telepathy. I can't read other people's mind. Curiosity killed the cat.. Oh, so nothing much really happened on that day. I just caught a movie " Race to the witch mountain" , that's all. "Satisfaction brought the cat back."

1 comment:

Norman said...

Hi my friend. Just like you, we both have the same "interesting" procedure everyday. Differences... Firstly, I am only 50% human being. Besides that, guess what? I have TELEPATHY! Point? Nothingness. I am the alien Woooo. Race to witch mountain? Bwahahahaha. Satisfaction? More like waste of popcorns.