Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mid-year examinations!

GREETINGS! I suppose everyone is busy taking their Mid- year examinations, right? Woah, I am still here posting. I have pretty much of a time. Or should I say, TIME ISN't MY ENEMY!But oxygen IS! I hate breathing. I hate respiring. I hate the world. Okay, just joking. I LOVE THIS WORLD, WHERE I STAND ON! I LIVE AND BREATHE! However, somehow I feel that my oxygen tubes are clogged up. Good theory, I am right though. I am suddenly diagnosed with asthma a few days ago after experiencing some FEVER, FLU AND SORE THROAT! How I missed and loved those days! IT's just too wonderful to be described simply IN WORDS! SO All I can say is: It's SIMPLY TERRIFIC!! I LOVE FEVER, especially!! I feel that my bones are all dragging me down. YES, I KNOW I HAVE GONE MAD. BUT, this is how a sick PERSON WRITES OR EXPRESSES HIS FEELINGS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Time to sign off. Yours sickly, Jodin

No comments: