Saturday, October 31, 2009

My return from time


I have returned from the me of your imagination. As you cannot see, I am not here right now. I am in a world distant from yours. I have travelled through time just to disjoin the flow of the world. I have searched and uncovered the truth behind the existence of our world. But I shall not mention that as I am afraid that many will come chasing after my information and I fear that my pursuers are about to catch up to me, as of now even as I speak. On top of that, my legs are wobbly from running and it is only a matter of time when I perish, along with the world. It may not seem that things are in my favour but I have concealed a plan that will announce the disappearance or the continuance of the world. I do not expect remuneration but so long as the plan is being carried out smoothly, I am satisfied. With the concurrence of  several unusual events, it is unpredictable whether my plan will work out. And with that, I recommend cooperation. I shall not go into details today as I am currently being hunted. But those that hunt me do not know the the person I am, conforming to reality. For I shall be the hunter.
LostReality,
I hunted you.

No comments: